The main goal of agribusiness is to maximize income in the conditions of the fullest supply of demand for agricultural products.
The issues of the school:
• learn how to attract money to your project;
• understand how it is expensive for the farmer or the owner of private household plots to sell their goods;
• increase your income from 1 ha of land several times;
• achieve success even on very small areas of the earth;
• reduce the cost of fattening by 2-3 times;
• easily find a way out of any crisis;
• learn ways to increase farm profitability
• get the latest information on state support programs for entrepreneurs
Form of study: off-line lectures, seminars, educational events involving experienced foreign and domestic scientists.
Summer school is ....
• a place to exchange experiences in an international context;
• training for students, undergraduates, doctoral students and young scientists from other countries;
• a unique opportunity to exchange views with foreign professors;
• interesting program.
Kerimova Ukilyai Kerimovna - Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Kazakh Academy of Agricultural Sciences, was awarded the badge "Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and the medal "Enbek Eren Ushin", the owner of the State Grant of the Republic of Kazakhstan "The Best Teacher of the University".
Provide research in the field of Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Management, Marketing.
She has published more than 250 educational, scientific and methodological works, of which 5 are monographs and more than 15 textbooks and manuals.
Under her supervision, 4 PhD students and 1 Doctor (PhD) and more than 40 Master's students defended Master's theses.
Member of the dissertation council on the educational program "Economics" in KazNARU.
Has more than 50 - certificates in the field of agricultural economics, management, marketing and agribusiness (including Germany, Canada, USA, Japan, Israel, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, etc.).
Professor of Department of Agriculture Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Isparta University of Applied Sciences, Turkey
Professor of American University, Washington DC, USA
Dr. Associate Professor. Head of Quality Assurance Department at Samarkand branch of Tashkent State University of Economics, Uzbekistan
Northwestern University of Agriculture and Forestry, China
Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
University of Kragujevac, Serbia
Director of the Institute for Green and Sustainable Development, KazNARU
Professor of Agricultural Economics at Pennsylvania State University, USA
Professor of University of Kragujevac - Faculty of Economics, Serbia
Professor Nazarbayev University, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Those wishing to participate in ISS-2022 should send an application by May 25, 2022 (till 17.00, Almaty).
The ISS-2022 Coordinating Councils will screen applications and will send a letter of invitation to participants by May 27, 2022.
Candidates must confirm their participation in ISS-2022 by May 30, 2022.
Participation in ISS-2022, accommodation at the expense of KAZNARU
Download the event schedule by clicking on the buttondownload programm